First, Second and Third Impressions

I started a new job today and I was going to post this yesterday... talking about how when you first start a new job your wardrobe is super polished the first week... until you feel out the other ladies in the office and little by little see what you can get away with. Working as a graphic designer there is automatically more leeway to be more "creative" with your fashion ensembles. Lucky me ;) tho this typically depends on the amount of client interaction in the office.
------------------------------------------------------Week 1
Designer's Fresh Job: Week 1


Designer's Fresh Job: Week 1 by Goya Girl featuring chiffon tops

------------------------------------------------------Week 2
Designer's Fresh Job: Week 2

Designer's Fresh Job: Week 2 by Goya Girl featuring two tone jewelry

------------------------------------------------------Week 3
Designer's Fresh Job: Week 3

Designer's Fresh Job: Week 3 by Goya Girl featuring plaid tops

Well super lucky me... I can skip right ahead to Week 3! I def saw lots of jeans in the office today and even one hoody. Now all I need is a buddy that enjoys listening to hip hop and indie music, doesn't mind the occasional "f"bomb and is willing to give me sound texting and dating advice or will at least pretend to listen while I recant my weekend absurdities.

No comments: