Weekend in Texts (11.19.10-11.21.10)

Text Messages INCOMING
-Burp. New yeezy album is good
-Nope, can't say it makes me want to shake it a bit
-That would be a little gay. But the music is good.
-Hi face sucker!
-So do you want to just head up to my house at 5 or so?
-Hey! What ya feel like doing later? I could grab a bottle and head over... maybe go out late for a little bit...or we can head to Annapolis, but the idea of driving is sounding worse and worse.
-Never been there, but what my Annapolis friends tell me it's very ghetto. Not near downtown either, so it's not like we could just walk to a diff place.
-Sounds good. I'll be over 9-9:15?
-Yup, see you later!
-Hey sis! Are you going to be home tonight? Alexis and I will be in your neck of the woods. Love to see ya if possible.
-Whatcha doing?
-Were@ blue hill...ps I'm pregnant
-Glad u care!
-Walking to the get down
-Stacie has a table so say your'e with Stacie Ta....... and there is no cover.
-Do u think you're coming
-Hi usury
-Hey r u having fun without me?
-Am I killing u?
-I'll grab your car and be over shortly.
-Yes. I guess I gave you your house key and kept the rest. Who knows.
-I know. I was locked out last night for an hour or so. Didn't realize I lef mine at yr house.
Text Messages OUTGOING
-Most def, makes ya want to shake it a bit, no?
-Hmmmmmm :/
-Sounding gay is nothing new for you ;)
-Smooches Smoochface!
-Sure, that should be fine.
-Yeah, I'm leaning towards Bmore... Where and what is Wild Willies?
-Screw that, lets stay in the city. I'll make chicken quesadillas and we can go out later for a bit.
-Sure, can you bring my iPod chica?
-Nice :)
-I heard... Would love to see ya too! Going to try and meet up with you guys a The Get Down.
-Heidis coming over at 9. Making quesadillas and then going out for a drink. Want to join?
-Ok :)
-Yup!
-I just woke up...
-Ok, you have my keys?
-Oh effing geez

No comments: