Weekend in Texts (11.5.10-11.7.10)

Text Messages INCOMING
-Headed to Bmore tonight... Pazo for dinner at 8, then Angel's Rock Bar(?). You?
-12 dudes! Leaving Pazo soon. Not sure how long we'll be at this Angel place. Does it suck?
-This place is awful.
-Yup, gettin drunk!
-Yeah... after all, your bed IS the VIP spot of the city! (will that make your blog?)
-Not a thing...been out late every night this week. Can't wait to get in bed!
-Ahhhh! There's a gorilla walking around boston
-We were just walking around the city for a while. Now watching the Penn state game
-You?
-Yea? Lots of arts and crafts
-On my way home girl. Wanna swing thru?
-Absolutely!
-Why aren't you here?
-Hey!! I apologize for the weird invite. I'm weird what can I say.
-I'm at home. :/
-Really? :) with your family?
-I think I broke my toe last night. :(
-Then my effin car over heated on the bw pkwy on the way home. Horrible.
-Oh lord, I drank WAY to much last night, I'm still on the sofa.
-Hey
-Bored
-Do I know them? What time?
-Ohhhhok. Let me know when ur headed over
-It's soooo cold here
-Actually I miss you cause I think youre amazing and I love spending time with you!
-Good seeing you, its always a pleasure

Text Messages OUTGOING
-Angel Rock? Hmm... Not really my scene. Who you with? Staying there all night?
-You guys might have fun, I find the place obnoxious. I'll be getting back into the city round midnight... I'm up for meeting for a drink or two. I'll send you a message.
-Yup, it's whack.
-You staying there?
-Nice have fun! I'm going to bed :)
-Ha, maybe.
-What you up to tonight?
-That's random... What you up to today?
-Takin it easy, late night.
-That then hanging with a friend in town from DC.
-Hey lady, what's happenin'?
-Sure, like 8 good for you?
-Nice freakin invite!
-Where ru weirdo?
-Going to church with the fam, then we are setting up a taco bar for lunch. You are more than welcome to join
-Sure
-:/ what kind of dance moves were you trying to pull?
-Geez...............................................................
-Where you at lady?
-Ok, chica. Ttyl
-Thinking of heading to canton... want to come? Meeting Jamie maybe Nikki
-Yes, we went to a party in canton once, Jamie used to date Bummy and Nikki used to organize Brew at the Zoo.
-That's why you miss me?
-Those are good reasons. I REALLY miss ur lips and ur company.
-Likewise sweetheart.

No comments: