Taco Tuesday Bitches!

*I hate when people say shit like that ("It's Friday Bitches!" "I'm back Bitches!"). I promise to never do it again.
But it is TACO TUESDAY!!! AND in these uncertain times... I find comfort in Tacos and comfort in having them on Tuesdays (preferably with a friend of mine appropriately nicknamed Lil Miss Taco Tuesday).

The origins of Taco Tuesday begin waaaaaaaaay back... like 3 years and 3 months ago. Now those were for sure–uncertain times. I had just moved into my current apartment–living solo for the 1st time in my life, finally taking an ax to my most recent relationship disaster. I was single and full of angst/energy. Lil Miss Taco Tuesday just happened to be my neighbor and up for Tuesday night mischief AND mischief we made. So much mischief Wednesday mornings were a waste. Those Taco Tuesdays usually involved... Fed Hill Bar Hopping, Pitchers of Sangria, Hubcap Margarita's, Some Solo Dancing, Countless Inappropriate Text Messages, Possibly Some Tears (from the breakup with the dog) AND of course... TACOS!

These days (when we have an opportunity to uphold the tradition), Taco Tuesdays are way more tame. Sometimes they even involve some physical activity (other than dancing), like tennis. Basically it's a moment to regroup and bitch over tacos.

No comments: