Weekend in Texts (10.1-10.3)

Text Messages INCOMING
-Can u watch con till 8?
-Just going to grab his old carseat
-Is connor ok
-My basement flooded yesterday
-This is a fucking nightmare. Everything is soaked
-Yes very much. I'm up to about 18 gallons of water I've taken out
-Hi beautiful. How's 8 looking for you? Need a few more minutes?
-No prob. I'll come by to help you raise Arizona at 8:20.
-Fells festival tomorrow?9
-Hey have you talked to steve
-Honey we spent the night at hopkins he fell down the stairs
-He is fine, got staples but can not drink at all
-Didn't make the wedding, bit maybe I'll come meet you...what time you kicking off?
-Drunk and just got home... don't think I'm gonna make it anywhere tonight!
-Yep sounds good. What time should I be ready?
-Any way you could drive me to bayview er?
-Sprained ankle
-Fell
-Oh no! So sorry! Can I bring you anything? Gatorade?
-Do you have any wine/alcohol?
-You ok babe

-No problem


Text Messages OUTGOING
-What time you thinkin of dropping him off? I gotta run to walmart... He can come with.
-Yup didn't discover that my pizza was missing till after I got home :)
-That sucks!
-Holy shite!
-Yes sorry, had to work late and I have a baby on board. 8:15ish...
-Ooh... I'm going on Sunday... Want to meet me?
-Not yet today, but I assume he's coming with me.
-WTF?! I'm calling him now.
-Ooh, you should! I'm thinking of getting to Mosaic at 10:30. come meet us! Neighbor is coming and you can meet Sweet Lips :)
-Ok, lady. GNight!
-I'll call the cab at 10:20, so meet at my place then :)
-Everything ok?
-How?
-Sorry, been puking all morning :( Can't uncurl from this ball.
-I have some ginger ale and excedrin, but thanx. Sorry I'm going to miss the festival with you...
-Nope, sorry. I think that liquor store by the park on wash might be open...
-Yeah, still a bit nauseous. I should've known better than to eat an ice cream sunday for dinner ;) but I had fun!
-Thanx for bandaging my knee!

No comments: