Weekend in Texts (10.8-10.10)

Text Messages INCOMING
-I'd see if you're free tonight?
-Drat. I was gonna stay there (Bethany beach) sat night. Wanna come play at the beach? :)
-Got a free tix to cirque want to go @ 6:30? Sun
-Can you go?
-Hippodrome... but u always bail!
-I wouldn't have anyone to watch connor
-Come with
-It's crazy here today. We've been working too much and are all goofy!
-Mama watcha doing tonight? I'd love to see ya! Going out with Jamie- I'll keep in touch Xoxxo
-So it's me and Don Draper at the moment.
-:) it's a fictional person who has excellent taste in liquor-he's the star of Mad Men
-There's a guy here rocking a Canadian tuxedo!
-Hmmm, not so sure, but we'll see... good night!
-Hey I was up in PA all day. Just got home and really tired. Have you watched The Event yet?
-Boarded flight to N'awlins! Be safe my little chickadees! Luv u!!
-Hey, what happens in N'awlins stays in N'awlins! I'll try not to get arrested!
-I would absolutely love that, but I'm still in Wilmington. Get back at 5ish.
-Did u eat?
-U suck
-I haven't eaten since breakfadt and so lazy
-Allergic to p unless u want to stab me with epi pen
-Guess who got offered his first paid acting role? ;)
-Lol... For ReEntry, actually! I auditioned... And got it! :)
-Thanks!!! Please do-we haven't talked in way too long! When're u back?
-Just brainstorming some ideas for my friend Ben's wedding. Want some company?

Text Messages OUTGOING
-Sorry, that's a bit last minute, not going to be able to swing it :/
-Give me a ring.
-Where is it?
-Not true! Just me and you?
-Eric doesn't want to go?
-I will watch him for you! FOR FREE! Or I'll go with you ;) you pick.
-K :)
-We are silly on a daily :P
-Nice, please do! Can meet you girls wherev :)
-Is that a person or liquor?
-:)
-I'm on my way :)
-DC tomorrow?
-What you up to tonight?
-No, but I heard good things. I'll try and catch up on hulu. Perhaps it can be our next show ;)
-Love you too!! Have fun :)
-Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;) Don't do anything I would ;)
-Farmers market?
-An hour ago...
-:/
-Pb&J
-No, not tonight.
-What??? Where? How? When?
-Wow, that is so awesome! I totally want details. Will give you a ring tonight if it's not too late. So excited for you!
-At Maisys... With lil miss mimosa. What you up to?

No comments: