Quotes from the Weekend

Me: “My ex used to say that Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress like whores.”
Lil Miss Sunshine: “Yeah, but especially for us good girls, the other girls can dress like that all the time.”

Family Friend: “Some brazilian’s leave a small amount of hair, some people want it all gone and I usually ALWAYS clean up the rear.”

Titi1 (Aunt1): “Really... Why? No one sees back there.”
(Insert hysterical laughter from the ladies in my family)
Titi2 (Aunt2): (semi-whispers) “You mean you don’t do doggiestyle?”
(Insert more hysterical laughter)

Lil Miss Hot Potato:
 “I was reading about Madame Pompadour, the mistress of Louis XV and she said something along the lines, ‘I fancy you, even if it's only for a minute, I will take this passing madness.’ I feel like that's all my life has been... moments of passing madness."

No comments: