The weekend in photos (2.26–2.28)

The weekend begins with Friday happy hour at Zella's near Pigtown (really yummy pizza joint that delivers wine on Sunday's). My GF Beth invited me to join her and some other girlies, but it ended up being mainly new Mama's–so the breast milk was flowin'. Oddly enough, I did end up meeting a single man at this event about 2 minutes before walking out the door.
Photobucket

I head to Brewer's Hill to join Celena & Co. for a delicious homemade dinner. As a starter, she does a killer job of recreating B's spicy calamari and polenta... yumm. I also eye-ball my friend Hilton's bad-@ass lil furry pin. I unsuccessfully attempt to steal it several times during the night. After dinner, I meet-up with new friend in Federal Hill for a nightcap (does anyone even use that term anymore?)
Photobucket

(not pictured: Saturday errands/coffee/shopping) My GF Renee and I make our way to DC on Saturday night. Led by a handsome group of mischievous locals, we bounce around the city.
Photobucket

Lot's of taxi-cab silliness, drinks and dancing. God forbid there was ever video, because I seriously think I am the best drunken dancer in the universe.
Photobucket

Ménage a trois with a Jumbo Slice.
Photobucket

Sunday was spent being a bum/curled on the couch with cheesy movies. Renee and I have a soft spot for B-rate Horror, so after indulging and then regretting a trip to Wendy's we indulge in Triangle– which required way more thought than we had left in us. I dive into a self-loathing spiral after watching GI Jane (Demi's body is sick!) and promise myself to get to the gym more this week or wire my mouth shut.
Photobucket

No comments: