Tack it on.

Photobucket
I'm sure I'm destined for years of bad dating karma, but oh well... The full Plenty of Fish Piranha review is yet to come, but for now I'll give you a sample of the average fish: (9 times out of 10) He is topless, covered in some sort of oil, abbreviates the hell out of everything (lol=Eew), and is way into UFC.

Case in point:
12:14pm 1/19
how r u?my name is chebon im def down to earth laid back guy if u like to chat hit me up thx
12:29pm 1/19
how r u i def like to chat if u like 


His ideal First Date:
i dont like the movie cause we cant talk so i like the idea of a nice dinner at some plce nice and different and then a nice walk by the water or i like dinner and a comedy club and then nice walk.i even like a bookstore and a starbucks and a nice walk lol
So I guess we're walking...

No comments: