what goes up, must come down

I saw a musical last night with no climax–an oxymoron, if you will. Which got me thinkin' on my lack of climax... and I ain't speakin' in metaphors. I am one of those tragically challenged females that can't climax without emotional connection (boo)-so really, what's the point. Also, and I was warned this would happen (by my sex-deprived early 20's ex-sorry!) I can't stop thinking about sex. But horny with morals and need for emotional connection do not mix. So I am freakin' frustrated and trying to feverously type it out.


When your single and restless or newly lonesome, people give you the advice to try something new-put yourself "out there". Well to that I say, "suck it". I got hobbies and talents up the ying and I thrive on unfamiliar territory. I think I'm so well-rounded (OR delusional) that I'll never find anyone with anything to offer. Which leads me back to sex. If you're not above and beyond-I yawn. If I yawn-I sure ain't emotionally connecting. If I ain't emotionally connecting-I ain't climaxing. And, if I ain't climaxing-what's the point.

2 comments:

Angelo De La Vega said...

This was, basically, the topic of our very first conversation together 3.5 years ago on the Sly Fox steps in Annapolis Maryland. Although, you seem to express it more eloquently sans multiple cocktails and my repeated interruptions...

The Hearty Project said...

Oh Angelo, I think we fell in love with each others tragic flaws on those steps.