A man after my own heart.

Sample of Eminem’s, “Space Bound”
We touch, I feel a rush 
We clutch, it isn’t much 
But it’s enough to make me wonder what’s in store for us 
It’s lust, it’s torturous 
You must be a sorceress cause you just 
Did the impossible 
Gain my trust, don’t play games it’ll be dangerous 
If you fuck me over 
Cause if I get burnt, I’ma show you what its like to hurt 
Cause I been treated like dirt before ya 
And love is evil 
Spell it backwards I’ll show ya 

(Verse 1) 
Nobody knows me, I’m cold 
Walk down this road all alone 
It’s no ones fault but my own 
Its the path I’ve chosen to go 
Frozen as snow, I show no emotion whatsoever so 
Don’t ask me why, I have no love for these mufuckin’ hoes 
Bloodsuckin succubus, what the fuck is up with this 
I’ve tried in this department but I ain’t had no luck with this 
Its sucks but its exactly what I thought it would be 
Like tryin’ to start over 
I gotta hole in my heart, I’m some kind of emotional roller-coaster 
Somethin’ I won’t go on til you toy with my emotion so its over 
It’s like an explosion, every time I hold ya wasn’t jokin’ when I told ya 
Ya take my breathe away 
You’re a supernova.. and I’m a 

(Hook) 
I’ma space bound rocket ship and your heart’s the moon 
And I’m aiming right at you 
Right at you 
250 thousand miles on a clear night in June 
And I’m aiming right at you 
Right at you 
Right at you 

No comments: