Weekend in Text (8.20-8.22)

Text Messages INCOMING
-He's the boss. There's much to ponder
-I'm hooked on this one show 12 Corazones
-Check it out on Univision. That's where I learn my Spanish.
-Don't be gay. Lets go tomorrow or Sunday. Or I can come to Baltimore and get drunk w u and sleep out in my car
-Don't be gay...
-I can't even describe to you how excited I am to get on my bike in a few minutes!
-Yep. Just got back. Taking a short ride then heading to jersey
-I'm working :(
-Hey
-Not much... bored
-Con asleep...
-Don't let your (well-intentioned) mom get you down. Those of us with high standards have to walk through a lot of doors (revolvtofind) What we are looking for
-(note to self: stop texting while driving)
-That's the right approach. :)
-Moms will be moms.
-Finally in new jersey! Took forever to grt here
-Will do!
-Having beers at the house, but gonna head out in an hour or so. Where u?
-Cool, walking down in a few, will shoot you a txt.
-I'm about to eat tilapia stuffed with crab! Mmmm
Text Messages OUTGOING
-Pluto looks like he's in deep thought in his profile pic.
-What's 12 hearts about?
-I still think we should go to the zoo. We can do that this weekend if u want.
-I'm always down for the zoo... maybe next weekend.
-Ur not supposed to drink...
-Awh ur cute ;) you at ur house? Have a nice bike ride!
-Glad Sweets, get some rest and have a great race tomorrow! Let me know how it goes.
-You working this morning? Tennis?
-Bummer... Maybe tom... though I think I might try and do church.
-Sup chica?
-You eat breakfast yet?
-Call when he wakes up, I want to see him ;)
-Ha yes, Mom and her worries... Sometimes I want to cry, but mostly I laugh ;)
-Btw I say that to myself everyday, just can't quit cold turkey
-Glad Sweets, get some rest and have a great race tomorrow! Let me know how it goes.
-Hey chic in ur hood... You out?
-Mamas... Let me know, not sure how long I'll be...
-Yumm... Tacos will be better though ;)

No comments: