Quotes from the road

Photobucket
Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: Oooh, grapefruit is really good too... Not sure if it's desperation or what... No, it's good. These stars are f*cking killing me!

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: I don't know, but I'd like to kill all these kids with a BB gun and steal their fire.

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: Did you say 'squirt'?
Local: Yeah, that's what clams do they squirt.
Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: I hate that word, almost as bad as 'moist'.

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: I think she's doing it right now.
Me: Oh my god, why does your mind immediately go there?
Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: It's either there or my kidneys getting stolen tomorrow night.

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: I wonder if brain freeze can give you permanent brain damage?

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: It smells weird here. (I turn to her and she makes a stinky face) I mean I know I just farted... not that.

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: I just saw three cock grabs on the dance floor.

Bartender in Ptown: So, you're going to leave here through the parking lot... but trust me it's the safest town to be a straight girl.

Bartender in Ptown: Between this pier and this pier is the Good Times Pub... Don't go there, it's not a good time. It's the biggest lie in town.

Me: I'm an artist.
Local (Ansel): Is that what other people call you or you call yourself?
Me: Both.

Lil Miss Taco Tuesday: Have you ever heard the word diesel before? How about the word medium penis?

No comments: