Today's the day kids!

He's back... He's here... Well, in my heart he never left. Freddy Krueger! My boogeyman of choice. ACTUALLY, he is the first boogeyman I came to know. Now this might look bad on the 'Rents, but A Nightmare on Elm Street is my first recollection of a movie watching experience. I was 5.

Today I tried to describe to Mouth and May how excited I am... that I couldn't even watch the previews by myself–I'd have to change the channel. That he has tormented me for years and I love it! Mouth says, "Geez, how are you going to sleep tonight?" I say (without hesitation), "vodka."

Yes/yes, Freddy grew more stand-up comedian in his later years, but it didn't/doesn't matter to me. Once you have this idea/image of terror from an early age–it's embedded. The music, the house, the glove, those spooky lil girls jumping rope! I have goosebumps just typing about it. Even the Fresh Prince's A Nightmare on My Street makes me a bit anxious. I'm not even linking that cuz if you don't know what I'm talking about... shame!

So the point of all this IS that I'm pumped!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: