I'm covered

This weekend I got a much needed opportunity to go out with my cousins. Since marriage and kids (none mine), we haven't had many chances to cheers outside of family functions. A dream is what prompted this outing, 2 to be exact. Thursday I received a phone call from my Titi (their mother) asking if I was OK. I responded that although I had recently received a series of bad news, I was fine. She was wondering because she had a vivid/violent dream about me. The next day I go through the same scenario with her daughter... although I didn't die in her dream... merely raped! Ugh. Now if my other cousin (the other daughter) has a dream about me, I'm staying in and boarding up the doors. This following my recent analysis of signs made my insides churn. To lift my spirits my cousins ventured into the "big bad city" to spend some quality time with me. They hadn't been out in quite some time, so we did a bit of hopping around to check out some of the newer Bmore establishments. Below are some pics from our night...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: