Accepting Applicants...

I heard this term recently:
vacationship: A long-distance relationship in which the couple only gets together for idyllic vacation-like excursions, therefore avoiding the "real-life" issues of dating

The context in which I heard it was... "no small talk, no strings attached." Though the term is new to me, the concept is not. When I 1st started dating this dude (he is actually "friend") he was about to go on a vacationship... a pretty major one in fact–2 weeks in Australia with a chic he'd already been on another vacationship with. He said they had similar "traveling styles". I say he probably could tolerate her and they had great horizontal chemistry.

Well, damnit I want one and I want it now. I have a low tolerance level for stupidity, therefore I need a man with some wits and who doesn't have any random annoying sleeping habits... yup, I think that bout sums up my requirements. Well there is always this...
Let's go:

No comments: