The Black Keys at Constitution Hall–Monday night!

I was super/super excited considering my recent obsession with their music. Plan was for Lil Miss Taco Tuesday and I to Metro in, do happy hour in Dupont and cab it to the concert, then cab it back to Chulito's house for a sleepover. Actually the original tentative plan was to stay with Sly Fox, but he notified me last minute that he would be preoccupied. Ironically, while waiting for the green line to DC–we ran into him. Possibly a sign, but if I had to guess... not a sign for me. Either way, we welcomed his company on our ride. Lil Miss Taco Tuesday guessed that he had a date that night and he confirmed that indeed he did and if all went well... he would not come home. Hmm.......................... Yeah/yeah I get it... we all have needs, but has'nt he ever heard of "Bro's before Ho's"? Hello! Bro's before Ho's Dude! Me being the "Bro" in this situation. Plus, it was a Monday night date. You don't schedule dates on Mondays with anyone you are really interested in. The way I see it, Monday dates are for the possible snoozers. Regardless, I was happy to run into my Bro and he did fill our bellies with pizza and guide us through a nice scenic walk to Dupont.
Photobucket
At Public Bar's rooftop in Dupont

Photobucket
Outside Constitution Hall

Photobucket
THE BLACK KEYS!!!

Photobucket
Nothing but love :)

Photobucket
Our lesbian box-mate

Photobucket
The fairly docile crowd that had me reconsidering my move...

PhotobucketThoroughly enjoying  myself!

Photobucket
"the regular, she'd rearrange, the girl knew how to chop and change"

Photobucket
At Chulito's crib... isn't that a beautiful flag? Also, the Metro stop back the next morning... look the capitol!

No comments: