Weekend in Photos 5.7-5.9

Friday: Ladies hit the Creative Alliance to check out iMusical and other Bmore improv groups. I can't say enough about iMusical... typically performing at the DC Improv, they are a group that improvs well... musicals! They are quick, witty and actually have great voices.
Photobucket

One of the improv groups had the audience keep their cell phones out to shout random Facebook status updates and then poke fun at them, Lil sis called out: "Nothing good happens after 11pm" (I beg to differ ;) Lil Miss J.Boogie and I rockin' our 4eyes.
Photobucket

Saturday: Girlies warming up at the Rowhouse
Photobucket

Fed Hill Cinco de Mayo party... Nothing like an ice luge to keep things crispy on a windy night. I think most of this ended up on my toes, but it was fun regardless. Lil Miss Taco Tuesday's face is priceless!
Photobucket

Fun with props
Photobucket

Sly Fox servin' up vino/More fun with props
Photobucket

Sunday: Mother's Day festivities! My delicious chicken chili and Mama opening her new Mac.
Photobucket

No comments: