Weekend in Texts 4.30-5.02

Text Messages INCOMING
  • Oooohhhh! What a wanker!! Lol
  • Doh! What are your findings?
  • I’m pickin up what you’re throwin down
  • Sorry homeslice, it’s a nautural occurance
  • I hate this place!!! Call me!
  • WTF!!
  • Sorry about the cartwheel comment from my friend!
  • I need to work on getting more sleep
  • And don’t talk Preakness. The infield is my 4th worst nightmare
  • How gay is that pose?!
  • I was actually thinking the same thing this morning...
  • Poker and whiskey, not a bad night. You?
  • I wanna man-feather your rufflez!
  • Yeah. But in a chivilrous slightly perverted way ;)
  • Got the champange. Grab some food
  • R u cakin?
  • I noticed your car was not there this morning...
  • Shd I save u a seat? Kenya team is doing testimonies today.
  • That’s my girl. See ya later ma. Xoxo
  • Let me know when you’re here ma ill have your cocktail waiting. What do you want? :)
  • Love you to bits. We are stealing you when there are no boys around. Hope you had a nice time.
  • Sorry you leaving so late but thanks for the talk it was cool
Text Messages OUTGOING
  • I’m no wanker. I just call it like I sees it.
  • Oh I’ve already conducted enough research. I’m done. Hanging up the pumps ;)
  • Boys are silly in both cyber world and at the corner bar. Pretty poetic, yes
  • K, pleez wear a red & green striped sweater.
  • Yup. Gotta take a nap! You don’t want me cranky.
  • Just went throough tunnel going 2 pick up wine...
  • Umm... ME! :)
  • I’m alive but moving at the pace of a snail...
  • I agree. My showboatiness reaches new heights. I’m the motherfucking queen of england stopping in on my flight to neverland.
  • I went once. Pricks in every direction. Never again.
  • I’ll be ur bff if u’d like.
  • Nah... Just got out of the shower... Maybe some gaterade :)
  • Freddy!
  • Movie was ok, can’t compare to the original... On couch now.
  • It was entertaining... My lids are heavy too, calling it quits.
  • Hmm... I might be able to muster some energy. What do you suggest?
  • Nope, so exhausted! Can’t get up from the couch.
  • I took ur advice last night ;)
  • Michael phelps pleez :)
  • Well worth it... Have a good night!
  • So much fun J.Boogie :) xoxo!

No comments: