Saturday in Texts 6.20

A lil background info: The majority of Saturday was spent at an event called Wine by the Water. Lil Miss Mimosa asked me if I'd like to work it and sad to say, my initial thought was... Sure, dudes with boats–I'm in, but I should have known better. LM Mimosa does not do much these days that does not include babies and baby Mama's. The event was actually to benefit the Downtown Family Alliance (new Mama's and baby Daddy's). I was bored and hot, but I did have 2 of my favorite ladies with me (LM Mimosa & LM Honsauce), a 1/2 decent cover act, ohh and wine.

Text Messages OUTGOING
  • How was your night superstar?
  • Hung out with friends, dinner and duckpin. Was a good time :) currently really sweaty!
  • Showered and now dripping with sweat
  • Hilarious that we sent that at the same time
  • I'm staring at these kids play in the fountain shooting up water... Torture I might have to join them ;)
  • Trying to decide if I can make it. I will definitely need to squeeze in a shower. Don't want to scare away the critics ;)
  • Serving merlot... Nobody drinks merlot in 90 degree weather! Less work for me :)
  • I know!
  • Dork
  • It's hot!
  • This was drew and i's song :\
  • :)
  • Yeah I'm adding fireworks to my wedding list
  • You could put it in your sippy cup
  • That's not all ;)
  • If I can't make it tonight maybe we can grab a late drink
  • I love how people are thanking me like I'm from the winery... I got good grapes! :)
  • Oh I keep it really fancy in running shorts
  • Ok I see a dilf
  • Obama t shirt curly hair cutie
  • You and your damn karaoke!
  • Yes you are!!!
  • The killer in me is the killer in you.
  • Yup
  • Thanks Sweets, Happy Birthday!!! I say bday gelato or fro yo tomorrow.
  • It's your bday! Let's splurge ;)
  • What's your plan?
  • I'll be round here. Still at this wine thing and I won't make the play... Maybe next Fri. Shoot me a message if you head this way.
  • Subconsciously, yes.
  • Good luck tonight! I won't be able to make it... But call or shoot me a message on your way back.
  • Woohoo, let's do it!
  • Huh?
  • He's fine! Enjoy your meal!
  • No rush, no money!
  • Not accepting your money, seriously
Text Messages INCOMING
  • Long but productive. Being a superstar is a lot of work. Do anything fun last night? How's the wine fest?
  • Have you made up your mind on attending the show? No pressure, there is always next weekend too.
  • My ac is broken-this is miserable!
  • I would totally do it! I'm sweltering in my car :-\
  • Nice Yeah, that's the LAST thing I'd want to drink now.
  • So how did your fermented grapes event go?
  • Lol! This is sweet beach weather. I need to go to a beach, badly!
  • Ur hot!
  • Well I'll leave it up to you but there are 4 more performances that you can come to where time is a little better of an issue for you and you don't have to rush
  • There seems to be a pattern here...
  • Drew who ;)
  • I think I'm going to drink this wine :p
  • We should all start singing along
  • lol that would taint my good water bottle
  • I'm going to stink like BBQ after this
  • Which one?
  • There lots of fat kids here
  • Am I going to hell for saying that?
  • I actually believe that's partly true :)
  • Fake boobs?
  • Both sound rich and trendy for my blood. How bout Ben and Jerrys?
  • I'm hoping Tim wants to drive. I'd rather Bmore.
  • That was almost in meter and rhymed. You're taking texting to the next level!
  • July 1, mets at nats, 7:35pm ;)
  • He ok?
  • Be home by 11... want cash or check

No comments: