Mouth's Last Lunch (the end of an era)

She's leaving me! I'm trying not to take it too personally. She does have two kids/husband and one on the way that I guess need her more than I do... But it's going to change the dynamic of the Mouth/May/Me room. I count on Mouth to state the obvious, May is so damn optimistic. Mouth has another alias... Salt in Wound Girl. If left alone with May and her optimism, I may fall fool to the games of man. Mouth recently told me to tell him, "Don't play those reindeer games with me"–who the hell is going to come up with lines like that??? We are setting her up a facebook account so that I can stalk her and give her updates on my rollercoaster lifestyle. We also made her some custom onesies to remember us by. The reasoning behind Shawty can be found here.

Memory Lane...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: